- To continue to hold monthly Community Meetings &
Workshops offering educational curricula to the Special Education
(SpEd) community. NNMSEA has held
events and trainings monthly since July 2010!
- To continue to host guest speakers and
presenters at community events to provide access to additional
expertise in SpEd services.
- To open and staff a Learning Resource Center
(LRC) in Taos for continual community access to SpEd
materials, online trainings, and learning opportunities.
- To continue to hold our Annual December Film
Fundraiser, a screening of special education related films (Dec.
2010 film Waiting for Superman
- To support learning and collaboration
between families, caregivers, educators, and administrators in any way we
can for the benefit of the children of our community.
Please help us support
as they strive for